The castle has a large entrance and a huge living room divided into two. The living room has also a veranda with sun beds and big umbrellas for protection from the sun.
A castle surrounded by a magical italian garden
There is also a library with a large screen tv and cable as well as a stereo and an old large piano. A fax and internet connection are available but unfortunately internet connection is slow, since we are in the countryside.
There are three dining rooms : one large one for staff, one small one (6 to 8 people) and one large one that seats around 12 or 14. The small and large dining rooms are adjacent, so they can both be used for larger receptions.
In the park, about 100 metres from the veranda, guests can relax in the pool which is approximately 20 m long by 6 m wide. It is not fenced off and is equipped with a pool house.
The castle can welcome a total of 17 guests as well as some staff:
- Camera Rossa Room : 1 double bed with private bathroom with bathtub. The room is probably around 70 square metres.
- Camere Cardinali : 2 single bedrooms with a large single bed each, sharing one bathroom with bathtub. The rooms are approximately 40 sqare metres.
- Master Room : 1 double bed room with private bathroom with bathtub. The room is approximately 60 square metres.
- Camera Sopra il Portone e Camera Bestie : 1 twin bedroom and 1 single room, sharing one bathroom.
- Camera Rossa Piccola e Stanza degli Spiriti : 2 single bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
Loggetta Wing :
- 1 double bedroom and private bathroom with bathtub.
- 2 single bedrooms sharing one bathroom with bathtub.
- 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with bathtub.
- Plus a couple of basic rooms for staff use, or more if needed.
Comfort & Equipment
- Cleaning service
- Home chef
- Pool & Pool house
- Bath towels for the pool
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 dishwashers
- Large ironing room
- Wi fi
- Cable TV
- Modern or antique silver tableware
- Cot for baby
- Driver (to and from the airport as well as during the stay)
- Massages and beautician
- Star Chef / cookery classes
- Guided visit to the cities of Parma, Cremona and Mantova (1 hour from the castle)
- Organisation of guided visits to wine cellars and producers of local specialities
- Personal shopper for shopping day in Milan
- Visit of the Motor Valley (Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati)
- Price on demand
For any further information please send us an email to
For those who love beautiful cars and motorbikes
The equestrian centre « La Favorita »
La Favorita - Agriturismo e Maneggio
Loc. Bicchignano di Vigolzone