On this same level there are two independent bungalows with a bedroom each. Both of them boast polished wooden floors, white walls, pebble-effect bathrooms, painted cement floors (green for one, mauve for the other), mosquito nets and wide French windows opening onto the pool.
The big yellow bedroom is situated right behind the living areas. It has its own little private terrace and a bathroom.
Going further down, under the house, between its four supporting pillars, there is a shaded reading room decorated with as many Thai floor cushions and hammocks as you could wish for.
House for 10 with:
- Living areas
- Dining room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Comfort & Equipment
- Cleaning service
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Pick-up at the port on arrival and drop-off at port at departure
- Daily shopping requirements. Chou can deal with your order every day, depending on what you need or would like
- A list of requirements can be sent prior to arrival so they are available as from the first day
- Motorbike rental
- Deep sea diving trips can be organized (open water and more, fun dives etc)
- Taxi boat booking
- Taxi booking
- Car rental
- Massage at home
For any further information please send us an email to:
- Rocky for the winter, which can be reached on foot via the garden taking in the Jamakiry, a great place for a massage, body wraps, cocktails and dinner etc…..or Nope Marley bar where the visitor has a marvelous choice of raw fish to try while admiring the sunset.
Rocky is a long beach with a lot of coral where the basking sharks swim in shoals. The transparent water can harbor a surprise when a shark approaches less than a meter away. They are not dangerous but will set hearts racing anyway…The beach café is good and the view is wonderful.
- Aow Leuk can be reached on foot along the ridge or by motorbike but please take care going right down in summer as it becomes very busy, far too busy and sometimes the people running it are a bit crazy. However, you should really see such a beautiful inlet, so go early and enjoy the clear water and see the masses of colorful fish swimming along the rocks.
- Sai Daeng is reached by following the main, slightly steep road leading down to this wonderfully welcoming beach on the left: diving trips are possible on request.
Deep sea diving:
- Koh Tao is famed for its diving spots and lessons. This is where you have to learn as the conditions are ideal, the water is transparent with a temperature of 28°.
- The family-run Asia Divers is where you should go. They are the greatest people on the island. Ask for Rat and Deng (Chou will direct you). As for the manager, Guy, he speaks a lot of languages and will be delighted to explain everything to you.
- To have a drink or dinner, or to go dancing, which everyone does a lot of on Koh Tao, Chou’s son Piou, is also a DJ and can tell you about the parties which move from place to place.
SPA & massages :
- Of course these are available everywhere. Just down the road at the very chic Jamahkirry, or at Jira Spa which is more Thai and more family-oriented. And why not have a masseuse come to the house, that is also a possibility.
- The Kho Tao guide lists over twenty, and recommend the Jamahkiri very highly, which is five hundred meters down from the house. You should also try Tipwimarn on the other side of the island, or Jansom Bay
Le tour de l’île :
- This has to be done, all the taxis offer it, but do try Roland, the German with the stiff leg. He has been on Tao for twenty years and knows the sea-beds extremely well, and he’s an amazing fisherman who can go down to 30 meters without diving equipment. He is an exceptional person who will show you the most beautiful places on the island.