A delightful stone house in the village on the hills of the small Lopud Island on the Dalmatian coast which is just a boat-trip of 20 minutes away from Dubrovnik. The countryside here is particularly lush due to the fresh water sources. This is a peaceful place with no roads and no cars and it is ideal to recharge one’s batteries, far from any stress. Guests can enjoy a simple, but well-equipped, life here, and taste delicious fish and refreshing ice cream. They can choose if they wish to spend their time up in the North where the clear sea laps the rocks, or in the bay of white sand in the South of this 4.63 km2 territory scattered with chapels and monasteries.
A delightful stone house, far from any stress.
The house is composed of a large lounge with beautiful contemporary furniture, two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as two single beds on the top mezzanine floor. Outside, guests can rest on the deckchairs in the patio terrace or under climbing vine’s shadow on the terrace in front of the house, enjoying a magnificent panoramic view over the whole island and the Elafiti archipelago.
House for 6 with :
- garden and panoramic terrace
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom on the mezzanine floor
- 2 bathrooms
Comfort & Equipment
- Washing machine
- Internet code
- Bowls set
- Pretty picnic basket to go to the beach
- Diptyque and Trudon candles
- Hermès, l’Occitane and Annick Goutal bath products
- Swimming spot 15 minutes away by foot, below the monastery, “sunbathing spot” on the rocks
- Deckchairs looking out over an exceptional view
- Snorkelling equipment
- Designer furniture
- An English-speaking contact who can organise the transfer from Dubrovnik airport to the island by car and private boat, as well as boat excursions to the other islands.
- A cleaner
- Shopping is taken care of so guests do not have to climb up the 100 steps leading from the harbour to the house with their arms full.
- Boat hire at the harbour
- Buggy hire at the harbour to get to certain beaches
- Bicycle hire at the harbour to go for a ride
- Fruit basket and ingredients for the first breakfast provided
- Price on demand
the most chic
Da MARCO’S on SIPAN Island opposite, 10 minutes away by ferry. You need to reserve as “friends only”… Here the chef decides on the menu! His smoked tuna carpaccio is first-rate.
PEGGY, halfway between the house and the harbour, typical family cooking where the fish and the “fritura di Paranza” (tiny, deep-fried fish) are delicious.
A more sophisticated bistro
For a fashionable restaurant
The one belonging to LA VILLA, a nice B&B.
The monasteries on the island