Villa Cap Méjean is vast, measuring 260 m2, and boasts contemporary architecture and decoration in a refined, warm environment. It has 7 bedrooms including a large master suite. Almost all the bedrooms have terraces and enjoy a direct sea view.
The house has a huge living area, a living-dining room, which opens out onto the terrace and which has an attractive central staircase. It also has a separate TV room which will appeal to guests both young and old. The fully equipped, modern kitchen leads out onto an enormous terrace which overlooks the sea and which is shaded with a large umbrella pine for comfort at mealtimes.
The house enjoys a lot of spacious terraces which overlook the sea and an outdoor leisure area measuring 1.400m2 equipped with a « pétanque » (French bowls) ground, and volley-ball and badminton courts. The port and the small, pebble beach by the turquoise water of the calanque coves can be accessed directly using the stairs leading down from this area.
The garden and the terraces are equipped with teak garden furniture, a barbecue, hammocks and an outside shower. Sea-kayaks, flippers, and masks etc are available.
The house has private parking, an automatic gate, internet Wi-Fi access, a large screen TV and a DVD player.
It is equipped with bed linen and towels, dishwasher, tumble drier, iron and ironing board, Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee machine, food processors etc.
House for 14:
- Living room, TV room, open-plan kitchen, dining room
- 7 bedrooms including :
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large double bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large double bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large double bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large double bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single beds
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single beds
- Bedroom 7 - 2 Single beds
- 4 bathrooms
- « pétanque » (French bowls) ground
- volley-ball court
- badminton court
Comfort and Equipment
- Internet access
- Bed linen and towels
- Bath towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Stereo system
- Television set
- DVD player
- DVD collection
- Kayak / Canoe
- Watersports equipment
- « Pétanque » (French bowls) ground
Price on demand
For any further information please send us an email to :
- The calanque coves allow the visitor to fully appreciate the Mediterannean and Provence.
- Wonderful hikes can be enjoyed in the calanques, Méjean, along the coastal path to Estaque by way of Niolon, taking in the view of Erévine island.
- It is a remarkable site for novice and experienced divers alike.
- It is paradise for kayaking and paddle-boarding.
- Marseilles, the European Capital of Culture 2013, and Aix-en-Provence are 30 minutes away.
- A bit further, an hour’s drive away, you will find St Remy de Provence, Uzès or the Camargue.
- Le Mange-tout (bookings only)
04 42 45 91 68